Monday, April 30, 2007

Dog Bones & Small Spaces

Well, Jack's latest triumph is to get into the smallest space he can and have a good time. It's only when he's finished having his good time that he realizes the space is a little smaller than he is. I'm sure you can imagine what happens next . . . .

We just wanted to share his new favorite place to hang out - stuck between our bed and the nightstand, playing with my clock radio. He likes to turn on the music and dance around - which is really just bobbing his head and slapping his hands on the nightstand since there really isn't much wiggle room. I always have to remember to reset the time and alarm after he's been over there. I guess my principal won't truly understand if I say Jack changed the time on my alarm and that's why I'm late for morning duty!
On another note, Jack also thinks he's pretty hot stuff because he can pick up Hank's big bone all by himself. He can even walk around carrying it, but we don't have a picture of that one yet. And see, you thought all he would ever do was chew on one end while Hank was busy with the other one!
Six Months Ago . . .

1 comment:

Carly said...

I love how you measure Jack's progress by how he uses Hank's bone! :) I can't believe how much bigger he is! What a big boy!