Ok, so this first one really shouldn't be that funny because Jack wasn't really feeling up to par the day this was taken. He had just woken up from a nap where he apparently snuggled right up to the crib bars. He had crazy hair, a dent in his forehead, and really just looked like a ragamuffin. But we just couldn't resist taking a picture! I know, we're horrible parents . . .
This just makes me laugh! See if you can pick out the living, breathing animal from all the others. Poor Hank, he had no idea what he would be in store for when we started collecting all these stuffed animals for Jack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the pictures crack me up!! I love the updates, as random as they may be! Jack, I will miss living near you, Hank, and your mommy and daddy- but I look forward to visiting you at your new house in Aiken and continuing to see updates on your blog! Love you guys!
what a HOOT!!!
don't tell hank that there is another one coming, he might run away!!!
love your pics and updates!
thanks for sharing.
linda
Post a Comment