Stay tuned as I'm sure we will add more moving pictures whenever we get time. Keep us in your prayers this weekend as we move to our new home in Aiken.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Moving
We're in the process of packing and moving these days. Since we returned from the beach I have spent most of my time in Aiken painting, stripping wallpaper, and more painting . . . . This week we loaded up the minivan with stuff to take to Aiken before the big move on Saturday. Jack went back to stay with Granny & Grandy, but we had to make room for Hank to come with me. We put his bed in the van so that we wouldn't overpack it and he truly freaked out about the possibility of being left in Irmo. So, this is what the van looked like all day long as we packed in the 90+ heat . . .



Stay tuned as I'm sure we will add more moving pictures whenever we get time. Keep us in your prayers this weekend as we move to our new home in Aiken.
Stay tuned as I'm sure we will add more moving pictures whenever we get time. Keep us in your prayers this weekend as we move to our new home in Aiken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What is it about Wiemeraners?!?! They are just paranoid about being left - Jake would have probably done the same thing!! Love you guys- look forward to visiting Aiken again soon!!
Those pictures with Hank in the car waiting are hilarious! You can just see the expression on his face saying "you're not leaving me!". haha. I was gone for 9 days with the youth and now about to go to the beach just a week later, so Zeke has been at my feet CONSTANTLY.
Post a Comment