Well, this is our first official post from Aiken. We've been pretty busy lately packing and moving and unpacking, and unpacking, and unpacking . . . ! For a while there I lost my camera and then I found the camera, but no cord, so we're just now able to upload pictures in order to post. Anyway, we're trying to get settled in and it's a gradual process but hopefully we will be unpacked sometime before October. I sent an email out with our new address and phone number on it, but you know how it is when you send a mass email . . . if anyone didn't get it and wants to know our new info just let me know and I will send it to you. Here are just a few pictures taken during the packing process and then on Sunday morning after we finally finished unloading the U-haul around 11:30 the night before!
Jack's sitting on Hank's bed while everyone else does all the work.

Yes, he's taking a bite out of a fake apple!

Marshall's Uncle Donnie (that's Pop's twin brother) and his son Griffin drove all the way from Alabama to lend their helping hands for our move. We really couldn't have done it without them and all the other helpers we had (both that day and the weeks before). Here's a picture of the McCravy boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment