Ok, so here's a warning for all of those who are not animal lovers - you're going to think this is disgusting! I actually think it's gross, but since it's my family I cut them a little slack! Jack's latest craze developed one night while his Daddy was giving him a bath. He has always loved to fill up a cup with the bath water and drink it/dump it all over himself. And Hank always tries to get in on the action by drinking the water out of the tub, however, I make him wait until we're finished with the bath and Jack is out of the tub, if he gets to taste it at all. Well, this particular night Hank didn't get shooed out of the bathroom and Jack filled up the cup and offered it to Hank - who graciously accepted! The funny thing about it is that when Hank got distracted by something and looked away, Jack would sign "please" to Hank - asking him to please drink the water from the cup! It was absolutely hilarious and too cute that we tried to capture it in pictures. This is what we got (however, we didn't get him signing please to Hank and that's really the best part). Enjoy - or be totally grossed out!



Oh yeah, I forgot to add the part about Jack drinking the same water from the cup once Hank couldn't reach any more of it!

Don't they share so nicely?

If it helps anyone think of this as less gross, Jack was already clean when all the drinking started!

Bath time is officially over now . . .


. . . and someone is exhausted from all of that sharing!
2 comments:
that is hilarious! I love that he signed 'please' to Hank! hehehe.
I hate it, but I can stop that in the gross department. Tonight Caroline and Eli were taking a bath and Caroline said, "I pee pee," so we told her it was ok and not to worry about it. Well, then she started drinking the bath water out of her cup. We tried to stop her, but she just thought it was too funny to drink her pee pee. Meanwhile, Eli's just sucking away on his wash cloth, which was probably also covered in pee. Those darn kids!:-)
By the way, Jack is precious! And Hank is darling too! :-)
Post a Comment