Friday, December 19, 2008

Jack-isms

Just some funny things Jack has said/done recently:

While we were pumping gas one day, the fumes apparently got to him:
JACK:  My nose is stinky.
ME:  What?!
JACK:  I got gas in my nose.  It's stinky!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking ahead to next summer . . . .
ME:  Jack, do you want to go to the beach?
JACK:  No, the beach too loud.  I want to go something else.
ME:  You want to go somewhere else?  Where do you want to go?
JACK:  Hmmm . . . . maybe Target!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we were getting ready to go downstairs for breakfast yesterday:
ME:  Come on Anna, love.  Let's go.  (I picked her up.)
JACK:  Come on Jack, love.  Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the past several nights and nap times, we've had to read a very specific "book."  He absolutely insists on reading it and will not even consider reading something else.  The "book" is the 2008 Thomas the Tank Engine catalog that we got free at a toy store.  There are no stories in it, just lots of trains and tracks.  People, we have "read" that book way more than necessary!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I totally understand the reading the catalogue. Brady likes to read the USC Baseball media guide. Stats really aren't great reading material. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.