Well, Jack is officially nine months old - can you believe it?? I guess now that he's a little bit older he's also a little bit braver. He's becoming very adventurous lately and getting into absolutely everything! He's now figured out how to sit down from a standing position, so he's no longer stuck. This means that he crawls everywhere, stands up on everything, then sits down and does it all over again! Ah . . . the life of a nine-month-old! Here are a few pictures from this week.
Back in November our church had a treasure sale, and we found a great deal on this play thingie (I'm still new to this whole parenting thing, so I'm not sure what the "official" term is). It turned out that Lottie's family was selling it, so that made it even better. Marshall assembled it in our (former) dining room and now Jack absolutely loves it!
Hanging Out . . . literally!
We found out the hard way that Jack's pants were a little too big. Guess he doesn't really need them anyway, since having bare legs actually helped him climb up the slide.

1 comment:
Megan - that is so cool. You can totally chronicle Jack's every day adventures or milestones! He's precious - a good combo of the two of you, but that smile is all you! I love it! You have to teach me how to do this soon. Love, Lisa
Post a Comment