Because I'm trying to mask Anna's mullet the best way that I can, I decided to try pig tails on her the other day. It actually worked and looks so cute! I tried to take some pictures, but you can't really tell that it's pig tails from the front. I caught her looking like this and had a little flash into the future when she's a teenager and she starts doing this constantly (I'm sure that she will since I was an avid eye-roller, or so I'm told)!
Yesterday while I was at the doctor, Grandy & Granny took the kids to the zoo. They loved feeding the goats and climbing on all the statues. Apparently every day care in the area had a field trip at the zoo yesterday, so they didn't stay very long, but here are some pics they took.

1 comment:
Love the pig tails! Georgia's hair is so curly now we just let it run wild.
Post a Comment