Today is Marshall's big day - he's finally catching up to me and turning 30! In honor of his special day, I am posting 30 pictures of him over the years. I wasn't around when a lot of these pictures were taken, but since we've known each other since the 6
th grade and have been together almost 13 years, I have to say that I think he's had a pretty good run so far! Happy birthday to you, Marshall!
Just a look at how his roles have changed over the years.
Firstborn son . . .



Music lover . . .

Nurturer . . .


Fashion aficionado . . .

(It's not surprising that he ended up with a career in retail.)


(Though we might need to re-think the fashion sense when it comes to this picture!)
Cousin . . .

Brother . . .

Sports Enthusiast . . .


Friend . . .

Boyfriend . . .

Graduate . . .

Graduate again . . .

Husband . . .

Daddy for the first time . . .


Daddy for the second time . . .


Leader of our family . . .


Chef . . .

Comforter . . .

Just to name a few!
Happy Birthday, Marshall. We love you!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Marshall! Hope you're having a wonderful day. Great pictures! Love them...
Post a Comment