Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh, baby!!

It's official . . . we're having a baby in 13 days!!!! Our ultrasound today went really well and the baby is up to the 31st percentile, measuring in at 6 lbs, 2oz today. Everything looks good and I'm already dilated a bit, so we scheduled an induction date for Thurs, May 21st. Woo hoo!!!!

With only 13 days left before the newest McCravy arrives, it's a shame our crib looks like this:


And this is what the rest of the nursery looks like:

Guess we better get a move on and start getting ready for a baby!

7 comments:

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

That's so exciting to have a date! Oh, and it's a good birthdate too-that's Gerrick's birthday!:-) Don't worry about not having the room together-you have to remember, we moved into our new home 7 days before Anna Kate was born, so the nursery was definitely not all put together! And besides-your new little baby isn't going to care whether or not you have his/her clothes in a rubbermaid tub or neatly tucked away in the drawer!:-) But yes, i know the feeling for wanting everything in it's place-it's hard! Can't wait to hear the wonderful news-thinking of you guys! Oh, and happy mother's day!

The Browns said...

So exciting! Praying for you all!

natalie said...

How exciting! Our nursery looks much worse! We still have to patch a hole in the wall and paint before our little one gets here. I hope to get that done this weekend.

Amy said...

That is so exciting! I will be praying for you!

Lydia said...

LOL...poor baby three...just kidding. It will be ready! I'm so excited for you.

Pockets and Shoes said...

Holy cow, you're about to have another baby! I love you and can't wait to meet him/her!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo excited for all of you! Can't wait for all of the details when your newcomer finally arrives. :)