Saturday, February 3, 2007

New Discoveries

Jack has recently discovered that anything he's not supposed to get into is EXACTLY what he wants! Don't worry - these were clean dishes he was drooling all over (actually, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing).


Here's Jack feeding himself a meal of mac & cheese and green beans. Hank's hoping to get just a little taste of the good stuff! He's never far away when it's meal time.
WARNING: The following pictures contain brief scenes of nudity.
Scroll down at your own risk!


I think this one speaks for itself.

These pictures were taken Friday evening right before bathtime. Jack had his nine month well-visit at the doctor and everything checked out great. He weighs 20 lbs and is right on track developmentally. He had to have his toe pricked and received two shots - note the bandaids. I guess Jack decided to do a little light reading before bathtime.
This one looks a little more like an exercise routine . . . and lift and clench!

No comments: