Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some Funnies

Here are a few funny things Jack has said lately:

~ He walked into Anna's room this morning after she was dressed for church, looked right at her and said "Ooh, pretty. Anna pretty!"

~ When Jack talks on the phone these days (to pretend people, he won't talk if someone is actually on the other end) he always says "oh sure" and laughs his head off! Today I asked him if he wanted some juice and he answered "sure do!" We haven't taught him this and I don't think we say it a lot, so who knows where he picked it up.

~ When Marshall is teasing him by tickling or picking at him and he's not in the mood, he yells "no, Marshall!" Hmmm . . . . where has he heard that one before?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until Lorelai starts talking so I can share her humorous comments with you! :) Your anecdotes are always so entertaining!

natalie said...

If Chad and I don't answer Emma when she calls for "Daddy" or "Mommy" several times, she will start yelling "Chad" or "Natalie".

Charlotte Evans said...

You go Megan :) Hey, have you heard anyone who may have bought a Wii fit? Just curious. Was thinking about getting one.