Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We've Been Busy

It's been awhile, I know, but we've been super busy around here. The kids and I went home last weekend so that they could spend the night with Pop & Grammy, while I went to my cousin, Scott's, wedding. I scooted home pretty quickly Sunday morning so I could help Marshall with our latest project. Jack stayed in the Upstate for the rest of the week to hang with the grandparents one last time before school starts next week. I have tried to take advantage of my week with an only child, but Anna is teething and has been a HUGE grouch since Friday. She doesn't want me out of her sight so it's hard to get anything done. So . . . that's why I haven't blogged! This is all I've got, but I promise to add more soon.


My cousin, Scott, with his new family, Trisha (the bride) and Victoria. I know the picture quality isn't great, but I think my camera was on the wrong setting the whole time. :(

Meet Oscar the Grouch. She's been with us all week!

Here's Marshall working on our latest project. We are now refinishing the existing hardwood floors to match the new ones Pop installed a couple months ago. It's a tedious process, to say the least - and we're not even to the refinishing stage yet, we're still in the stripping stage!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorelai had an afternoon much akin to your Oscar the Grouch. Aaaahhh, motherhood! :)

The Dales said...

Oh but the "grouch" (anna) is so PRECIOUS!! I love that pictures, makes me wanna scoop her up and squeeze her!

Kelli said...

You'll have to let us know how the floor refinishing goes. There's a room in our house we're debating between refinishing or just putting down new hardwoods. We probably won't ever do either but it's something we talk about. :)

The Browns said...

remind me to tell you our hardwood floor refinishing story sometime! :) needless to say, we are praying for you during the process.