Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mountains & Thanksgiving

Last weekend the kids and I headed up to the mountains of North Carolina with Pop and Grammy for a McCravy family gathering.  We got to see lots of family, eat lots of yummy food, and have lots of fun!  I didn't take many pictures, but enjoy what I have.



Jack loved Josh & Allison's new puppy, named "Jack!"

The (young) Girls

The Guys (both young and not so young!)

Today we enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with family.  Again, I didn't take very many pictures, so this is all I have.



Certain people were not in the picture taking mood, if you can tell!

How cute is it that both Gage and Jack ended up wearing the exact same sweater?!  I think their favorite event of  the day was riding "way up high" in the elevator!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna's dress is adorable and Jack looks so handsome in his argyle.