Tuesday, November 4, 2008

13 Months

Anna was officially 13 months old yesterday. She continues to be our little monkey, climbing on everything, and because of that, she has many bruises, scrapes, and scratches from her falls. Just yesterday, she took two wobbly steps by herself for the first time and then fell into my arms. She repeated it again today, but I think we're still a long way from walking. She says bye-bye, woof-woof, baby, and I think she might be saying Daddy and we just haven't realized it! I'm pretty picky about what I count as real words, so we'll just put that one on the maybe list for now. She signs more, but still isn't 100% with it yet. She's a voracious eater and generally eats about twice as much as Jack at any given meal. She still adores her brother and loves to laugh at him, though her face really lights up when her Daddy walks in the room. She still loves to read books, and chooses to play with cars over dolls every single time. She always claps at the end of our songs and "If You're Happy and You Know It" seems to be her all time favorite.

Here are some pictures I took this morning.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has so much personality!!