It's been awhile since I've updated, so I thought I would share some pictures from our busy weekend. Granny & Grandy took the kids to Monkey Joe's Friday morning and then Sat they went to a birthday party at Jump Zone. It's really difficult to take pictures of moving kids, so there are only a few. This morning it was so nice outside we played in the backyard for over an hour. Enjoy the pictures.
Jack had a good time playing on the "girls" slide!
With his buddy, Christopher, from school, who also happens to be cousin to the birthday kiddos.
Not sure what this face is all about!
They had a blast in the sandbox today.
Jack was so proud of himself for figuring out how to swing on this all by himself today!

2 comments:
I'm so glad that it is finally warming up so that the kids can play outside. Emma was outside for hours on Sunday & Monday.
Don't you just love this unseasonably warm weather?! I can't wait for it to stick around.
Post a Comment