Apparently, potty training is easier when you're a Gamecock!
Jack woke up this morning dry and woke up dry from his nap. We spent a lot more time in the bathroom today, but he did great! I do have one funny story to share, but it's probably going to gross some of you out. Consider yourself warned!
We were finishing up dinner and Jack had already finished so he was playing by himself. He suddenly took off his pants and underwear and said he was ready for a bath. I should have read that as a warning, but I had just checked him less than five minutes prior to this and he was dry so I just thought he was being silly. A couple minutes later he comes into the kitchen where we are cleaning up and keeps saying "Poop! Poop!" over and over again, while pointing in the den. Sure enough, he had POOPED ON THE FLOOR!!! So yeah, only one accident today, but it was definitely one we won't forget! Still, overall I think he's making great progress and I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:
YEAH JACK!!! Wow, your experience has been fairly painless! That is wonderful! Consider yourself a lucky Mama. :-)
Post a Comment