Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Photo Shoot & Play Date

I've wanted to take the kids to the local garden and have their pictures professionally made for a while now, but I just never get around to it. A friend recently had her own personal photo shoot with her girls there and the pictures turned out so good I thought I would try it myself. So this morning I got the kids dressed and off we went to take some pictures! There isn't a single picture where they are looking and smiling but I knew not to expect that.




































A close-up of my favorite.


Time for juice and a snack once we were back in the car.

As a reward for "cooperating" during the photo shoot, we went to a friend's house for an impromptu play date.


This is snack #2 for the day!

The three big kids actually worked well together - they were on some sort of mission to fill the wheelbarrow up with dirt. They took it very seriously!

6 comments:

natalie said...

I love all of the pictures, especially the black & whites!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are gorgeous! Can't wait for Lorelai to have a little brother to pose with. :)

Cheri said...

I think you got some great pictures, Megan... love the black and white..

Corrie said...

The pictures turned out cute even with them not looking at the camera straight on. Sometimes those turn out to be the best ones. I love the one on the sidewalk under the trees!

Pockets and Shoes said...

I am LOVING the bow! You go, girl!

Lydia said...

I love these! My favorite is your new header. Great job!