This is a picture I took while holding him and Anna - that's why it's a little close up! The horse nuzzled up to Jack looking for food and to me he just seemed like an overgrown version of Hank.
I know, his hair is out of control! We're trying to let it grow out to see if that helps tame it because we're tired of getting haircuts once a month.
After we left the "farm" we went with the group to McDonald's for lunch (gasp)! This was Jack's first meal from McD's and it definitely did not live up to our usual lunch spot of choice (Chick-fil-A). It was super crowded when we got there and I had no idea what to order for myself (it's also been years since I've eaten there), and although they didn't yell at me to order I know they wanted to! So, needless to say I felt like we were at the Beacon and I got all stressed out trying to order. Although my food also left something to be desired, this particular McDonald's did have two redeeming qualities. One, it had an awesome indoor playground and two, it had Diet Dr. Pepper! Jack had a great time playing and even though he went to the top of the playground and wouldn't come down (another mom went up to coax him down because I wouldn't go!) I think he had a good time. No pictures from this portion of our day because I left the camera in the car, but I wanted to share it. Stay tuned for more adventures!

1 comment:
You are Mom of the Year for toting 2 under 2 on a play date!
Post a Comment