Friday, November 16, 2007

Did you know . . .

. . . that crayons write on carpet? I'm sure all you other parents are out there laughing at me, but I really didn't know you could actually draw on the carpet and it would show up just as clearly as if you drew it on paper! I did not know that until this morning . . . I will leave the details of my discovery up to your imagination! And no, I did not include a picture of my rainbow carpet for you to laugh at!


Here are some pictures taken over the past couple of days.

My girl is getting so chubby - she has rolls on her arms that Jack never had! I LOVE IT!

She absolutely is "Mommy's Little Sweetie."

Jack wanted to wear one of Daddy's hats today even though it's way too big. He wouldn't cooperate for me to get a picture from the front, but the way the hat is pushing his ears out was just too funny.

Our little redneck son!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't know that! Woah, we'll have to be extra careful with crayons! I hope you were able to get your carpet clean.

Kevin and Lisa said...

Megan, I can't believe your baby girl is already over 1 and 1/2 months! It goes so fast doesn't it! I love seeing all the pictures of your changing family - it's beautiful! Love, Lisa