Anna enjoyed snoozing on Gail's lap while Jack had fun showing Papa just where to put the animals on his farm book.
Today we ventured out with the double stroller for the first time. We decided to take a walk around the block and in the process caught the very end of polo practice. Jack loved seeing all the horses and DID NOT want to leave!
Jack looks a little cramped but he didn't complain, so I guess this will work until Anna with sit in the stroller next to Jack (every time I try to put her in it she screams, so that's why we're using the infant carrier for now).
This was my bird's-eye view of the kids.
Hank was just so excited to get out of the house!

1 comment:
HI, WE MADE IT HOME OK, WE REALLY ENJOYED THE VISIT,ANNA & JACK ARE PRECIOUS, WE LOOK AT THEM ALMOST DAILY ON THE BLOG. WE STOPPED AT A COUPLE SHOPS DOWNTOWN AND I FOUND A FEW PIPES. WISH WE WERE CLOSER!! WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND ARE THANKFUL FOR YOUR LOVE AND CONCERN FOR US,
PAPA & GAIL
Post a Comment