Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It Only Tooks Us Five Months . . .

. . . to finally clear out the garage enough to park BOTH vehicles in it at the same time! We still have a few things to take care of, but this will do for now, especially on cold/rainy days.


Since we were in the process of cleaning out the garage, a lot of stuff was moved to the backyard in order to sort through it. The ladder was one of Jack's favorite things to play on. He climbed in and out of every little section over and over again. It kind of reminded me of a football player running through the tires during practice - although much slower!


I asked him to show me his teeth and this is him saying "no!"

Anna's really starting to smile a lot more now, but it's really difficult to catch her in the act when I'm taking pictures. This is the closest one I have so far . . .

Check out this adorable hat Lottie made for Anna to match the blanket and booties she gave me at my shower. I think she will enjoy the hat a little more when she grows a bit and it doesn't fall down over her eyes!

Look who's talking! Anna has recently discovered her voice and when she's in a good mood she likes to talk to herself - it's the sweetest thing!

She's six weeks old today.

2 comments:

cherileigh said...

Meg,
Once again, I just love your entries. Jack makes me laugh so much...the ladder trick is so cute and I love him saying no about showing you his teeth. Anna K is a doll. Cannot wait to see her...love ya!

Kelly said...

Anna is such a sweetheart! I know you are having the best time with you 2.