Thursday, March 6, 2008

ANNA

Not to be left out, here are a few pictures of Anna over the past few days.


Yes folks, you ARE seeing this correctly - my daughter has a bow in her hair! Believe it or not, it's actually clipped onto her hair, not just perched atop her head! I do however, realize that this probably qualifies as some sort of child abuse since there are really only a couple of strands barely holding that bow in, so this was only a test (and a photo op)! Don't worry, I won't make her wear this out in public quite yet!

Last week, Anna had a good time playing with her doll that Grammy made for her. She kept reaching out and talking to her "baby."

I think she liked looking at the eyeballs, because she pulled it over so she could snuggle and make better eye contact!

Here's Anna spending some quality time with Aunt Lottie and Aunt Huli in Wellford a few days ago.

Just chillin'!

No comments: