Do you see these keys?
But this is where I found them after leaving the room for two minutes to get dinner started. Well, actually they weren't all exactly like this . . . one of them was IN HIS MOUTH!!!
And yes, he knows he's not supposed to touch the computer. And no, I did not leave it open and inviting for little hands. He managed to do that too.
Enough said.

5 comments:
oh gosh! Nicholas pulled a letter off our computer too, it took forever to get it back on and the "L" still doesn't work right. Your children are so precious! Jennifer
Megan.
I bet Jackie Mac taught him to do this!!! How funny(to me) ...I know it was not to you!!! Jack is famous now, did you know that? My sister saw you leaving the Clock the last time you were in town and she said "Guess who I saw today??? JACK!!!"
Love ya
oh, I'm so sad he still likes to put things like that in his mouth -I was hoping this mouth stuff was drawing to a close!
By the way, I love, love, love the story of Jack nursing the cat. As far as nursing stories, my fave of the boys is when they learned to burp the other one after feedings. They had watched me do it so much they started beating each other's backs around 6 months or so
Megan, I just scrolled down to a post I had missed like the 7th or so. You have pictures of you with Jack on there! I must say - looking good, hot mama! You don't look like you could have had 2 babies and definitely not with one still so young! Chasing 2 really works, doesn't it!?!
Terrible twos should come with a manual or at least a warning label!
Post a Comment