It really is the GREATEST thing for babies! Now, just as a disclaimer, I'm pretty sure the Bumbo manufacturer would freak out if they saw these pictures because I think the box specifically says not to use on elevated surfaces or in the water. However, I got these great ideas from some fellow bloggers and I think as long as you're being a watchful parent, then it's ok!
Everyone had fun riding in the wagon yesterday, even though the expressions caught on camera may lead you to think otherwise.

Jack says now it's his turn to ride in the baby's seat! (And yes, there is a broom in my backyard - don't ask!)

The kids usually don't take their baths together, but seemed to have a lot of fun sharing the tub last night.



1 comment:
The Bumbo didn't float in the water? Kelli tried that with Gavin when she was giving him and Karis a bath. She said the Bumbo floated and tipped him over! Maybe we need to try again - maybe there was too much water in the tub.
Post a Comment