Technically, this is from last week, but it was too funny (and a little freaky) not to post. Here's Anna sitting in the recliner at my parents house with one of my old doll babies. I think they look a little too much alike!
I tried to get a good picture of the kids together . . . I guess that's never going to happen! Notice in this one, Jack has the bubbles.
Here he is telling Anna to blow the bubbles and "hold" the bubble wand.
And here he is getting mad that she actually took it from him!
On Saturday we went to a birthday party for one of Jack's little friends. It was a princess party but Jack didn't seem to mind! He really enjoyed the Ariel birthday cake!
After naps, we finally opened up the goody bag that was given out and discovered these wonderful sunglasses. As you can see, Jack just loves wearing his with the newly acquired candy necklace. (My poor boy doesn't know it's candy, though. He's probably the only child who will never get to eat his candy necklace!)
Even Hank got to take a turn being fashionable!
Eventually Jack decided that was enough of that, so he sat down to read "Sports Illustrated!"

5 comments:
That Anna has the cutest clothes I've ever seen! I don't think I've seen her wear the same thing twice, yet. Please, if you don't mind, tell me where you got the super cute paci holder.
love the picts!! i was having trouble with blogger also - somewhat glad to here it just was not me. i have been having lots of tech problems lately. in fact i went to email you back last night and my email shut down on me and now i am locked out. hopefully we will get it fixed soon. but i wanted to tell you -- please bring the kids. i would love to see them. i might be able to get scott to come and bring marissa so they can play - it might take some convincing for him to come to a shower. i am really excited about see you and the kids!! love rheaann
Megan,
I continue to love reading your blog... the pictures you just posted are great!!! So funny. They always make me laugh...love the one after church..waiting for the diaper change!!!
Love ya, Cheri
Anna & Jack are adorable as usual, but I love the picture of Hank wearing pink sunglasses!
Oops...the sunglasses are purple but still very cute on Hank!
Post a Comment