That's pretty much what happened in a nutshell. The longer story requires some background knowledge. For those of you who don't know, Jack sleeps in a twin bed, but we baby gate his door. This means he's free to get up and play in his room once he's awake, but he's trapped in his room until I let him out. Also, over the past few days, I have had to change Mickey's "diaper" before changing Jack's diaper in the mornings. So, this morning I heard him playing when I got out of the shower, and this is what I found when I checked in on him. He had pulled his container of diapers/wipes/POWDER off of the dresser and decided to change Mickey's diaper himself.
I'm not sure why this picture has spots all over it, but I'm sure it's directly related to the amount of powder particles that were floating through the air at the time!



Here's a close-up of Mickey. Remember, he's supposed to be a bit more colorful and a lot less WHITE than this picture shows!
10 comments:
I love how you seem to just roll with the punches on all of Jack's "antics".
Love seeing what I have to look forward to. You take it all in stride and are an inspiration to us all.
Love, Amy
OH my! What a fun morning!
We use to "lock" Caroline in too. I always got some looks from people when we told them we did that, but it worked for us! I'm glad to hear that we aren't the only weird ones!
Hey Megan!
I just showed these pics to Ava and said, "What do you think about that?" She looked at me with big concerned eyes and said, "Not Good!"
hee hee!
On a good note, I bet your house smelled nice! :)
Megan,
Once again, Jack made me smile!!! I love reading about his adventures!!! Hope you are all doing well! Cheri
I love it! I only wish I had taken those kind of things more in stride like you do. You are a good mommy!
That is classic!
I love that you let him continue to pour powder on Mickey so that you could take pictures!
LOVE IT! I laughed out loud.
At least it mostly got ON Mickey and he couldn't carry it through out the house! :)
Post a Comment