Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We attempted a little photo shoot this afternoon. It was . . . interesting!



Not sure if he's trying to keep her in or push her out!


This is pretty much what Jack did while I tried to take pictures. Just call him the Flash!


Getting ready to run away!


This pretty much ended our photo shoot!

After dinner we did a little trick-or-treating around the block. I mentioned it to Jack this morning for the first time (because honestly, I wasn't sure we really even wanted to open that can of worms - he had no clue about it until then and I thought we could get away without going for one more year). I explained what you do and that you get candy, etc. and he talked nonstop about going trick-or-treating all day! I'm pretty sure it was the candy that lured him in! We pulled the kids in the wagon and Jack actually got out and went to the houses. He said "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" every time and he even threw in a couple of "Go Gamecocks!" for good measure.


Checking out the loot once we got home.


I love the look on Anna's face!
* Just a little funny . . . Some kids wanted to know if Jack was a REAL football player for the REAL Gamecocks. They were impressed that he had on actual pads and kept thumping him on the shoulders as he rode by in the wagon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am so glad you decided to got trick-or-treating. We took Lorelai and she had a great time!! Will post my pictures soon.

Lydia said...

They are so cute together. I love the last picture of Anna!

Kevin and Lisa said...

Cute pictures!!! I am imagining that you have them using a white bags for trick or treats b/c you hate orange buckets (although I probably know why - you probably forgot to take them or didn't feel like getting them out of the attic or just didn't go buy them or some real reason)! Can't carry orange Halloween pails and be dressed in Carolina Gamecock gear!