A few days ago Jack discovered Marshall's hat and a pair of my flip-flops and wore them around all day!
After storytime, they engaged in a bit of light wrestling. Yes, he is actually on top of her and if you could see her face you would know that she's laughing hysterically!
Jack put the purple cow on Anna's back and then just walked away. Who knows why! I love the fact that she's holding a matchbox car and trying to snuggle with her blanket at the same time.
This is how Jack wears his sunglasses these days. Marshall went to check on him last night long after he was asleep and he was actually sleeping with them like this! Sorry, no picture of that.

3 comments:
Megan, how do you do it? I was looking at all the pictures...Jack is hilarious! He definitely keeps you on your toes, and probably keeps you laughing hysterically too. I love it.
You have the most adorable kids. I can't wait for Sarah to start doing things like Anna is doing. People tell me don't rush it...but it's so hard not too. Right now Sarah is just trying to learn to roll over from tummy to back. She struggles with that and gets soooo mad. I love looking at your blog. Hope all is well.
He does look like Marshall with the hat! I love the timber pictures!
Post a Comment