I sat down on one of these square things in the obstacle course thinking that it was hard like the sides and would hold me up . . . . obviously I was wrong. Thankfully I had a tight hold on Anna and she loved it - she's actually laughing hysterically!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monkey Joe's
Last Monday, before heading out to Alabama (more on that later) we decided to take Jack to Monkey Joe's in the hopes that he would burn lots of energy and sleep on the long car ride. He had a great time jumping and sliding with Daddy & Uncle Mason, and Anna & I even got to join in on the fun for a while.



I sat down on one of these square things in the obstacle course thinking that it was hard like the sides and would hold me up . . . . obviously I was wrong. Thankfully I had a tight hold on Anna and she loved it - she's actually laughing hysterically!



I sat down on one of these square things in the obstacle course thinking that it was hard like the sides and would hold me up . . . . obviously I was wrong. Thankfully I had a tight hold on Anna and she loved it - she's actually laughing hysterically!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't Monkey Joe's the best? We took Lorelai and our nephew, William, there and they both had a ball.
Post a Comment