Monday, April 14, 2008

A Tired Boy

Jack has been playing hard over the past few days. While I was at the beach with the girls, the kids spent some time in the Upstate with all the grandparents. Jack was especially worn out one day and this is what he looked like when Granny peeked in to check on him. Those legs are not just hanging off the side of the bed, they are propped up and over the bed rail!


I guess he was still a little sluggish this morning from all that playing last week. He was watching a video this morning while I fed Anna and fixed lunch and when I told him it was time to eat he didn't jump up like usual. He was snuggled up beside his chair and when I moved it, he curled up on the floor and went to sleep. I tried waking him up a couple times, but eventually I just picked him up and put him in his bed - WITHOUT lunch!



He woke up at 2:30 ready to eat! Eventually he got tired again, though, and this is where I found him wallowing before dinner.



2 comments:

The Dales said...

he is so precious!!!

Corrie said...

aww Jack was worn out! I love the pics with him sleeping on his knees. Those poses are always so sweet! Please pray for us...we have a meeting with Scott in the morning (wed)!