Jack actually put on clothes, but was obsessed with wearing Anna's sunglasses ALL DAY! He even insisted that he wear them to bed and this is how I found him when I went in to check on him later that night.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Pajamas & Sunglasses
A couple days ago it was cold and rainy, so we didn't leave the house all day. Anna ended up cycling through three sets of pjs that day because I wanted to stay bundled up in my jammies all day so I figured she did too! I caught a few more pictures of her sitting up and she's already doing so much better today than when these pictures were taken.



Jack actually put on clothes, but was obsessed with wearing Anna's sunglasses ALL DAY! He even insisted that he wear them to bed and this is how I found him when I went in to check on him later that night.

Jack actually put on clothes, but was obsessed with wearing Anna's sunglasses ALL DAY! He even insisted that he wear them to bed and this is how I found him when I went in to check on him later that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the sunglasses! I just hope I have the patience (or whatever it is you have) to let Nicholas just be a boy run get the camera and laugh about it! Jennifer
Post a Comment