Thursday, September 11, 2008

Peek-A-Boo

I have a lot to blog about, but not a lot of time, so I will just start with this . . . . I was putting laundry away in another room and I heard Jack and Anna playing peek-a-boo. When I walked into her room, I saw Jack with a laundry bag over Anna's head and they were having the best time!





He started to get a little distracted this time, so I finally urged him to take the bag off her head - I would hate for my first born to suffocate my second born right in front of my eyes!

4 comments:

natalie said...

So cute! Anna was being very patient under the bag.

Lottie said...

Ok so you seriously have cute kids! I have watched the videos twice each!

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

yup-same here...watched them both twice...then had to call Gerrick in here to watch, too! sooo cute!

The Browns said...

WAY cute!!!