Here's a picture of what things looked like after we finished laying the groundwork for the playground.
This is the ginormous pile of mulch that was delivered to our side yard because the stupid dump truck was too big to fit through our gate and dump it right into the playground pit. It was supposed to be an afternoon of easy raking - just spreading the mulch out - however, it turned into a back breaking afternoon of shoveling mulch and hauling it just a few yards into it's new home.
Here's the finished product!

11 comments:
Oh wow! That playground looks like fun! Hope you enjoy it! I think I will be gettingone soon!
Looks fabulous!! Can't wait for Lorelai to be able to come down and play on it! :)
Looks great! Can I come play?
That is so neat that you have a complete playground in your backyard! Your play area is about the size of our backyard!
So great for your kids!! How fun! I'm sure they love it!
yeah! it looks GREAT!
Holy cow, Megan! That looks SO good!
Wow!!!! Girl, that looks amazing!! Can y'all come do ours?? Hehe!
It looks great!
You'll never have to go to the park again! That's awesome!
Post a Comment