Thursday, September 25, 2008
We're Decorated
I've lately discovered how much I love fall - well, the discovery came when I sweated through last year's sweltering summer being pregnant and hauling around a one year old! Now that the weather is cooling down, we decided to decorate for fall around here. I have to give credit to Jaime for the pumpkin topiaries - I read about them on her blog last year and couldn't wait to try them out this fall. I haven't pulled out the jack-o-lanterns yet, because I just haven't mustered up enough energy to dig them out of the attic. But soon . . . so this post is for Lottie, who wanted to see pictures!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ok, the topiaries are so cute! share with me how to do it!
Looks beautiful, Megan! And so does the playground.
Love it! Everything looks fantastic!! My friend Jamie and I are going pumpking picking the 2nd weekend in October. Hope to have some more decorations up at my house very soon, seeing as Halloween is my favorite holiday and fall is my favorite season.
Way to go, Martha! Adorable!
I love it! It looks great!!! Isn't this weather unreal??
please forward me the email you sent to Dana to share how to do the pumpkins - will they stay pretty until Halloween and possibly Thanksgiving if you do them this early?
Post a Comment