Wednesday, September 3, 2008

11 months

Today Anna is 11 months old. I just can't believe she's going to be one in a month! With the exception of this week, she is always such a happy girl. She's pretty laid back, except when Jack takes her toy, or her food! She's pulling up on everything, and stands by herself for about one second (so, not so much). I am trying to get her to take a step to get something, but she's not even cruising on furniture yet, so I'm pretty sure she's not ready for that. She loves books and will sit in a pile of books and chatter and read to herself. I love to sit and listen to her "talk." The only word I give her credit for saying is bye-bye. She has a total of 8 teeth, with some signs that more will be coming soon. She loves any kind of fruit (just like her brother) and only eats table food - no baby food for this girl! She's a monkey these days and will climb up on anything. She's a mess, but a joy! Here are some recent pictures.


Doing what she loves.

Showing off her bottom 4 teeth.

Mmmm . . . spaghetti!

She found the mirror at the end of this book and loved looking at and talking to her reflection. Of course it was so much cuter before I pulled out the camera because she was just jabbering at herself. This is cute too, though!

4 comments:

The McAndrew Family said...

How did you start her on table food...I'm nervous about starting Sarah on it. Got any advice? What to start with?

Corrie said...

So cute! I want to see you guys next time you're here!!! Put me on your list. :)

Lydia said...

Ah! Too sweet. I love the video.

Meredith said...

"...always such a happy girl." Just like her mom!