Friday, September 19, 2008

Yesterday the kids were playing outside and I sat Anna on top of the small play set to play. She got a little unsteady and toppled backward right off the back of it. Of course I loved on her and she was fine. Fast forward to later that same afternoon. Same scenario, I put her in the same spot, and wondered if it was a good idea since she had fallen from it earlier. I decided it was fine and then turned to see what Jack was asking me to look at. You can guess what happened next . . . yep, she fell again. As I picked her up to console her, she had her mouth wide open screaming, and I got a peek inside her mouth. Do you want to know what I READ on the roof of her mouth? There it was, plain as day, the sticker from the sole of her shoe stuck right there on the roof of her mouth! My first thought was about how gross that was, and then I was just thankful that she fell again and opened her mouth so wide while screaming so that I found it and she didn't choke on it!

You know, every day really is an adventure in this household!

1 comment:

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

that's hilarious! i can relate...anna kate puts EVERYTHING in her mouth...i need to start keeping a list of all the things i have found in there...it was leaves tonight!:-) hope you guys are doing well.