Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Fair

Sorry for the short hiatus - our computer died and Marshall somehow got it up and running tonight so I'm posting pictures as fast as I can before it dies again. We went to the fair last weekend and Jack seemed to enjoy himself a bit more this time around. We ate lots of fair food, saw the animals, and Marshall and Jack rode several rides - fun was had by all!


She's laughing at the animals underneath that paci!


Jack was too scared to feed the animals, so Marshall had to do it (can you believe it?)!


There's nothing like dinner at the fair!

Yes, his corn dog is directly on the fair table but I did wipe it off with a baby wipe, and really, I just don't want to think about the germs!


Riding the motorcycle all by himself!


Checking out the Dizzy Dinosaurs, which they then proceeded to ride (and thankfully no one threw up)!



Riding the ferris wheel.




Another grin, though you can't see it because of that silly paci!


Last ride of the night.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Once again, I could just eat your kids up! Looks like a fun night! And I enjoyed my corn dog too. :O)