Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Anna!

One year ago today was full of anticipation and excitement. I kind of felt like I knew the ropes since I was being induced in the same hospital where I had Jack just 17 short months earlier. We even had the same labor & delivery nurse! Everything happened pretty much like I had envisioned it up until it was time to push. Two (yep, two!) pushes later we met our baby girl and since then, nothing has been like I imagined it. Life has been exhausting, trying, crazy, and hilarious, but so rewarding and full of joy since our sweet baby girl joined the family!


Happy 1st Birthday, Anna!



From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16
(That pretty much sums up my thoughts at this exact moment!)




















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna Banana! Can't believe how fast they grow up. You are truly blessed to have 2 such beautiful children.

Jackie Mc said...

We love you so much Anna Kathryne McCravy & such joy you bring to our lives .

love you bunches ,
Grandy & Granny

The McAndrew Family said...

Happy birthday Anna!

Nicholas said...

aww Megan, this made me cry. Anna is quickly growing up into a beautiful little girl! you are so blessed!! Jennifer:)

Lottie said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Love you!
"Aunt" Lottie

Ashleigh said...

She is so precious, Megan! Happy Birthday Anna!!

Pockets and Shoes said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Anna! I hate we couldn't make it to your party today! I know you had a blast! We can't wait to see you again!

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Anna!