Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

For the past 3 years I have really wanted to take the kid(s) to a pumpkin patch every time October rolls around. The first year we just never got around to it, last year it rained and we never rescheduled. This year the MOMS Club went to a local pumpkin patch and I was so excited about going - except that it was today and I was still in the Upstate! So, Granny and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch this morning and even though most of us were sick, we had a good time.


Counting the pumpkins.


Driving!




My favorite picture from the whole day.










Checking out the animals.

After the hayride (which Jack HATED until it started moving; therefore, no pictures of that), we got to pick our own apples.


Showing off his goods!



Getting a little boost.


Even Anna got to pick an apple and she actually picked the tiniest apple I've ever seen!

More pumpkin pictures . . .





We checked out the corn maze, but when the path started to split in four different directions, I decided that I didn't want us stuck in a maze all day and we turned around and headed out the way we came in.


Jumping with Granny.

Sitting on a real live tractor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your pumpkin picking pictures. How's that for alliteration? We are planning to go to a pumpkin patch on the 25th. Hope we have as much fun as you did.