Thursday, October 2, 2008

Having Fun Outside

It's a beautiful day today, so we spent a good portion of the early afternoon playing outside. Enjoy the pictures of my crazy kids, on Anna's last day as an 11 month old!








Over the past week or so, Anna has started standing on her own. And I don't mean pulling up on something and then letting go. Nope, she pops right up off the floor in a standing position with absolutely nothing around her to hold on to. Crazy, because I've yet to see her let go of something once she's already standing up. I think she's doing things a little backwards! She doesn't stand for very long, so I think she's still a long way from walking, but it's just so funny to watch. This is a picture of her on her way back down after she had been standing up - I just wasn't quick enough with the camera.




Static hair after swinging.



Why does he look so OLD here?!

I took this from the other side of the playground, so that's why it's a little fuzzy. I looked up and she was just standing there like a big girl, so I snapped it fast!

This is how Jack rides his tricycle. He can pedal it, but just barely, so he just scoots forward and walks it around the yard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fabulous play time pictures! Can't believe how "OLD" they both look. Anna looks so grown up. They are so lucky to have such a wonderful playground in their own backyard!

Gerrick, Dana, Trace, and Anna Kate said...

These are great pictures! I laughed at Jack on the tricycle...Trace does the same thing-gets impatient with pedaling, so decides to use his legs to go faster! Where did you get Anna's polka dot pants? I love them!

Megan said...

Those particular pants came from Wal-Mart! She actually has another pair very similar to those that I got at Target - we're big spenders in this house!

The Parsons said...

Ethan rides his tricycle the same way! They are getting so big!