Just some pictures from our weekend. We went to a princess themed birthday party Saturday morning and had a great time in the bouncy castle (the kids, NOT me).
I love this one. I was taking a picture of Anna and then realized that I captured Jack in the background.
Even though it looks like he didn't do a whole lot of jumping from the pictures, he actually did and loved it!
Eating his cupcake on the princess napkin. I really didn't think he knew what was going on with the whole princess thing until several girls were dressing up in princess dresses and he very casually said to me, "I not a princess. I a boy. NOT a princess"! Also, after the party I gave him the stickers from the favor bags; he took one look at the princess stickers and said, "These are Anna's stickers. Where my stickers?"
Saturday night we went to see the local college play basketball. The kids enjoyed it, but their favorite part was the popcorn, the candy, and running up and down the stairs. This is the only picture I got because I was too busy making sure they stayed out of things.
Last night I came downstairs and found Jack snuggled up with his Daddy, eating a snack, and watching the Duke basketball game. He had spilled water on his pj shirt earlier so just like a man, he went shirtless the rest of the evening until bed time.

No comments:
Post a Comment