She was ok riding in the stroller as long as it was moving. If we stopped it for too long without helping her get out, she just did it all by herself!
This picture is so typical of their personalities. Jack checks out things from a distance, while Anna jumps right in!
I think this was the alligator tank. UPDATED to say that Marshall has corrected me and they were crocodiles! What's the stinkin' difference?!

6 comments:
Um, where is Marshall's vest? Wasn't it McCravy vest day?!? :-) Yall look too cute! Where did you get the kid's vests?
Megan,
Is this Riverbanks Zoo? I have not been there in ages so I don't recognize it if it is.. Looks like great fun. Won't be long before Davis will be toddling around like that...? Your children are so cute!!
Megan,
Is this Riverbanks Zoo? I have not been there in ages so I don't recognize it if it is.. Looks like great fun. Won't be long before Davis will be toddling around like that...? Your children are so cute!!
Yeah - Marshall didn't get the memo about wearing a vest yesterday. Wouldn't have mattered, he doesn't own one anyway. Marshall got the kids vests at the Gap Outlet - one of the few bright spots in our tiny town (and now they've closed it down)! And yes, it was Riverbanks Zoo. The kids LOVED it!
Kelly, I was going to ask the same thing....one of these things is not like the other.
And where is the merry-go-round at Riverbanks???
Alligators have a wide u-shaped snout, while the snout of a crocodile is more of a narrow "V" shape.
How did you get out of my class without learning that? ;-)
Post a Comment