Today we had our big 20 week ultrasound. It's always amazing to get a peek at our little one and this time was no different. Everything looks great and we have a healthy little baby. Even though it looks more like an alien . . . .
or possibly a monkey . . .
The ultrasound tech assured us it really is a baby in there! What we saw was actually quite a bit clearer than these pictures, so not quite as creepy as what you're seeing here!
Now, to address the big question on everyone's mind:
It's a . . . . .
SURPRISE!!!
Yep, we're waiting until our little one arrives in May to find out if Jack & Anna are having a brother or a sister. We're so excited and will keep you posted as things develop with our tiniest family member!
Yep, we're waiting until our little one arrives in May to find out if Jack & Anna are having a brother or a sister. We're so excited and will keep you posted as things develop with our tiniest family member!

8 comments:
That's exciting. I always said if I had a boy and a girl it would be fun to make the third one a surprise. Glad to hear all was healthy!
How exciting to wait! I can't wait to find out!
Yeah!! That's so neat that yall are waiting to find out. If we have a 3rd I want to wait too. My friend Stacey said it was the best surprise she has ever gotten.
AHHH...Megan!!! The suspense! Can I call the lab tech? Hehe. I'm praying for you and baby!! How exciting!
How exciting! Boy or girl, I'm glad you have a healthy baby. Can't wait to see mine on Monday!
Megan,
I think I found your blog through Kevin and Lisa's...I know I've met you at various Gamecock games and it's been neat seeing your kiddos here! Anyways, I always see Anna in the cute Pediped shoes- do you love them? I was thinking of getting some for my little girl, but wasn't sure if the sole is sturdy enough for walking outside and such. They are TOO CUTE and I'd love to get some for spring. Thanks for the info! Congrats on your new little one...a surprise will be so much fun! :) Rebekah Flanagan
One word....boo.
Congrats Megan!!
Post a Comment