Anna decided that she would rather eat her snack at the couch instead of the kid-sized table where they usually eat. She walked her snack over, put it on the couch, walked back to the table, and then struggled for several minutes to get the chair over to the couch. Once she settled down from her fit of frustration, she got the chair where she wanted it, sat down, and finished her snack!
Later this afternoon, the kids were playing with toys and books in Anna's room. I left them alone for a couple minutes (I know, I asked for it) and this is what I came back to:
They had pulled all the diapers and wipes out of the changing table and Jack was all the way inside on the top shelf. In the picture below, Anna is trying to close the door on him (which she did successfully a couple times) and he's kicking it back open.
While I was cooking supper, Marshall was upstairs changing clothes from work and Jack was watching a video. When Marshall came downstairs, this is how he found Jack.

2 comments:
That picture of Jack stuffed in the changing table is hilarious!!! Your kids are a hoot!
My grand kids make me laugh especially when they do all these things under your watchful eyes!
Post a Comment