The kids spent four nights away from home at the grandparents' houses, so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect when Anna had to sleep in her bed again. When I closed the door she cried, but I never went back to check on her because she settled down about 15 minutes later. When I was sure she was asleep, I went back to check on her and this is what I found.
I guess after all that fussing she was just too tired to climb the stool to get back into bed! This was last night. Nap time was back to it's usual easy self today, so we will see what tonight brings.

3 comments:
That is so sweet! Did you put her back in her bed or did she wake up there in the morning?
I put her back in the bed once I finished taking pictures!
that is pretty cute!
Post a Comment