Is she happy, upset, or does she just have gas? Hard to tell!
We were trying to get "pretty" pictures, but it's really hard to get a two week old to make a "pretty" face on demand!
I think she's doing some kind of yoga for babies . . .
Jack loves to snuggle close to his sister. She's really going to have to get used to him in her face - a lot!
In other "birthday" news, Jack will be 18 months old tomorrow - speaking of time flying by! I have to keep reminding myself that he's really still a baby even though he now seems like a giant to me at times. He's such a fun little boy and seems to think he's a monkey lately. I keep catching him climbing up on things he's not supposed to be on (like the end table, the kitchen table, the arm of a chair, pretty much anything that doesn't move and is in any way dangerous)!
Today Jack really wanted me to push him in the swing. The only thing is that it's really awkward for me to do this because I have to stoop down and it's just not that comfortable. I would do it a few times and try to stop and get him to do something else but then he would ask for "more please" and it was just so cute that I kept pushing him - and that's why my back is sore right now!
Here he is asking for "more" . . .

3 comments:
It's hard to believe Jack is 18 mos old! Looking forward to seeing you Sat!
That dress Anna is wearing is beautiful. It looks like you're doing a good job of balancing spending time with two. Katie Jo is constantly getting in Georgia's face too. She never seems to mind which is the sweetest thing.
Your children are precious! Aren't little girls clothes just the sweetest thing?!? I love the dress!
Post a Comment