Pop made these really neat jack-o-lanterns for the kids that we wanted to share with everyone. Last year he made one for Jack and this year he made Anna's and gave it to her on her "birth" day. It was a big hit at the hospital as all the doctors and nurses were intrigued with it and the color changing light inside. Well, today I tried to get pictures of Jack with his pumpkin and he was more interested in carrying it around the house. It ended up in his bed and when I put him down for a nap I tried to take it out of the room and he pitched a fit to keep it with him. So here he is after his nap with his jack-o-lantern in the bed (amidst all the other books, toys, and blankets).



Here are a couple shots from last year's photo session.


And not to be left out, Anna needed pictures of her posing with her own pumpkin in the crib (she's also displaying her very first Halloween card from Pop & Grammy).

Not too happy about this photo shoot - maybe next year will be better!
No comments:
Post a Comment