Yes, that's the actual name of it! Since Jack is still pretty young to go trick-or-treating, we decided to take the kids downtown (to Newberry St!) and check out the festivities. There were games, a bouncy thingie, costume contests, and trunk-or-treating. Jack just took it all in with a solemn look on his face and Anna snoozed through the whole thing.
Here's Jack showing me his teeth (that's his latest "thing").

Checking out all the weird (and many inappropriate) costumes we saw downtown.
Daddy walking with his little monkey.



Our little monkey hanging out in the tree . . .

. . . and swinging on the limbs (kinda).

Even monkeys have a favorite blanket!

After the festivities, we decided to go to Applebee's for dinner instead of going home to pass out candy to the MILLIONS of kids in our neighborhood. (That's another story all in itself - Marshall had to show his ID just to get in the neighborhood)!

And yet again, this is what Anna did the whole time (thank goodness)!
3 comments:
Megan, I love your blog, your babies are precious. I love Jack's costume. I was going to dress Nicholas up like a tiger (that was the cutest costume I saw), but since we are such big gamecock fans, I couldn't. Friends & family would never have quit picking on me. Hope you guys are doing well.
Jennifer
I love the monkey outfit!
I could eat that sweet little pumpkin up! I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment