Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some Fun Comparasions

Ok, so I know you're not supposed to compare your children to each other, but I thought these were kind of fun to see . . . .

Jack's footprints (notice how they fill up the boxes)

Anna's footprints (same size boxes - much smaller feet!)

Jack at six days old posing next to Marshall's shoes.

Anna at seven days old on the same blanket posing with the same shoes.

Jack wrapped up after his first bath.

Anna wrapped up in the same towel after her first bath.


4 comments:

Megan said...

That is so cute!

Charlotte Evans said...

How BLESSED you are. GOD IS SO GOOD. Our love & prayers are with you as you raise these precious little ones in the love of Jesus. Love the Bible verses you put by the kids pictures. :)

Lottie said...

She is so cute! I love the picture on the side under Jack! Cant wait to see you guys again soon! Love you!

Kelly said...

I love it!